Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Resurrection...

Yes, I know. It's the last few weeks of Pentecost, not Eastertide. But it's been forever since I did ANYTHING here. I guess I thought that my View from the Pew was pretty separate from my view from the porch. Nope. If anything, my views are sort of like a stereo-opticon. Maybe your grandparents had one of those things that had two identical photos on a postcard that you put into a viewer that looked a little like open binoculars. It's called a stereo-opticon. (Aren't you impressed I know that? I am.)

The views from the porch and the pew are looking rather similar these days because since I started the blogs, my work life has changed. I'm now in the pew, as a member of church staff. That's right, I'm on God's payroll (thanks Liturgy Geek for the reference!)

So here's to breathing new life into something that needed to be resurrected. Back on the path!

No comments: